Ten30 South Beach
1030 15th Street
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Ten30 is an exclusive community consisting of just 43 residences in studios, one and two bedroom layout ranging in size from 622 sq. ft. to 1,190 sq. ft. These residences offer an opportunity to live in the desirable South Beach area at an attainable price point with residences begin from the high $400,000s and monthly maintenance at less than $400. These benefits may attract a variety of residents, including local buyers looking to buy their first home, empty-nesters that are downsizing or those relocating from states with higher taxes.
Ten30 is being developed by Shoma Group, a Florida based developer with over 30 years of experience and more than 10,000 homes and condominiums. The interiors were created by Saladino Design Studios, with distinctive design that pays homage to Palm Springs and old Miami Beach. Organic elements such as luscious green walls and natural elements are brought together in perfect unison to create the ideal home.
Community amenities include:
- Lushly landscaped rooftop pool
- 6,000 sq. ft. rooftop deck with rose-colored pool, lounge and outdoor kitchen area complete with BBQ space
- Yoga/Meditation Lawn
- 24/7 Surveillance System and front desk personnel in art-curated lobby
- WiFi enabled common areas
- Outdoor lounge with organic elements such as luscious green walls
- Pet-friendly building
- Relaxation room
Each residence is beautifully designed with the highest standards of quality and functionality and is delivered fully finished. Additional features are as follows:
- Bluetooth-enabled keyless entry with cameras and technology allowing homeowners to control their homes from their mobile phones
- Energy efficient high impact windows
- 10-foot ceiling heights
- Concord white porcelain tile floors throughout unit
- Chef-caliber Italian design kitchen with quartz countertops, backsplash and pantry
- Samsung Family Hub stainless steel appliances with WiFi and Bluetooth featuring touch screen smart refrigerator
- Extended islands with dining table (in select units)
- Bright and spacious master bedroom designed with a unique open bathroom concept
- Spacious custom designed walk-in closets
- Frameless glass shower enclosure that opens to master bedroom
- Spa-inspired master bathrooms with rain and handheld showers as well as oversized soaking bathtubs
- Italian design vanities with front lit mirrors
- Private balconies and oversized private terraces (in select units)
- Nest thermostats
- Residences come with covered parking and 1-2 spaces per unit.
- Centrally located in the city of South Beach, putting you in the middle of all the action. From Ocean Drive to Sunset Harbor, there is always a new spot to discover.
- Only two blocks away, Flamingo Park is the perfect park for outdoor activities, featuring multiple sports fields, an aquatic center, and a dog park.
- The South Beach Boardwalk is just moments away and is ideal for a relaxing stroll by the sea while giving you easy entry to new destinations across the beach.
- For quick access to the waterfront, the Miami Beach Marina is the go-to place for any water sport and boating need, great for a day out on the water.
- For a night out, Lincoln Road is not only a perfect spot for shopping and dining, but it offers a weekly farmers apostrophe market featuring Miami’s finest independent business owners.
- With the New World Symphony and Miami City Ballet only minutes away, you are always near a center for Miami’s fine arts, with plenty of jaw-dropping performances in store.
- There is always something new going on at the Miami Beach Convention Center with one of the highlights being Miami’s Art Basel, a yearly event celebrating contemporary art and artists around the world.
Domestic buyers may secure a residence with a deposit of 10% of the purchase price deposit upon signing a contract and an additional 5% due within 30 days thereafter. International buyers can purchase with 30% down.
Construction started in October 2019 and it’s expected to be completed by March 2021.
Available residences are priced as follows: (Pricing subject to change without prior notice)
- Studio, 1 bath, 622 sq. ft. interior, 1 parking space, $498,900
- 1 bedroom, 1.5 baths, 714-751 sq. ft. interior, 1 parking space, $538,900-$609,900
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,190 sq. ft. interior, 2 parking spaces, $905,900 and $959,900
Click here for an e-brochure about Ten30 South Beach and contact me for pricing information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty