Solemar Pompano Beach
1116 North Ocean Boulevard
Pompano Beach, FL
Solemar Pompano Beach will be a 20-story, all glass condominium tower consisting of 105 residences situated on 2.9 oceanfront acres in Pompano Beach. The units will come in two, three, four and five-bedroom configurations and range in size from 2,004-4,630 sq. ft.
The tower is being developed and designed by a team of prestigious names in residential real estate:
- Developer: The Related Group
- Architect: Arquitectonica
- Interior Designer: Meyer Davis
- Exquisite location directly on over 250 linear feet of pristine beachfront in Pompano Beach
- Lush landscaping throughout the property by ArquitectonicaGEO
- Grand porte cochère with water feature
- Lobby with direct ocean view
- Exquisitely appointed public spaces designed by the award-winning firm Meyer Davis Studio
- Curated collection of contemporary art selected to compliment resident amenity spaces throughout the property
- Minutes from Hillsboro Lighthouse, Pompano Beach Pier and Fishing Village, dining and recreational activities, and more
- Flow-through contemporary floor plans featuring floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views of the city, the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway
- Unobstructed eastern views from all residences
- Oversized terraces with continuous glass railings
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in all units
- Separate service elevators accessible to all residences
- Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, stone countertops, Sub-Zero/Wolf appliances and integrated espresso/cappuccino system
- Spacious and tranquil master bathrooms featuring contemporary finishes, high-end fixtures, beautiful vanities and deep soaking tub
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
- Pre-wired smart home
- Customized password-protected app to manage your smart home whether you are home or away
Services & Amenities:
- Personalized concierge services to assist residents
- Sunrise and sunset swimming pools overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, featuring cabanas as well as food and beverage options
- Spa treatment rooms offering on-demand spa services in a tranquil and soothing atmosphere
- Wine-tasting salon
- State-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the tropical poolside sanctuary and ocean
- Club Room with multimedia and gaming table, as well as full catering kitchen
- Open green gathering spaces, including BBQ grills, cozy firepit, relaxing hammock lounge and covered pavilion with bar
- 24/7 valet parking and on-premises security
Pricing: Units start from $1,350,000 – $2.3 million, subject to change without prior notice. Penthouses have not yet been released for sale.
Units can be secured with 20% of the purchase price upon signing a contract and an additional 10% at building top off. The balance will be due at closing.
Maintenance fee is expected to be $1.07 per square feet per month.
Click here for an e-brochure about Solemar and please feel free to contact me for additional information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor
RE/MAX Advance Realty