444 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
Baccarat proudly presents its first collection of residences to the Miami market. Illuminated by the infinite shimmer of the sun, this soaring tower will stand radiant on the waterfront where the river meets the bay, in the heart of the glittering lights of the city.
Combining the best of Brickell with enlightened design, artful service and enlivening waterfront amenities, residents can expect a lifestyle infused with laid-back glamour and limitless luxury. The ultimate expression of one of the world’s most rarefied aesthetics, refined over centuries, perfected in the heart of Brickell.
This dazzling 75-story glass tower, featuring a collection of 360 expertly designed residences, is enhanced by the natural energy of this unique location. Extraordinary architectural design, bespoke interiors, lush gardens and Miami River promenade create this masterpiece of life and light. Resplendent in style and spirit; here every day is more vibrant, more sensuous, more serene.
- Lushly landscaped secluded private entrance leading to the riverfront arrival court and elegant porte-cochère entrance
- Exquisitely appointed entrance lobby with grand high ceilings leading directly to three banks of double private elevators to each residence
- Permanent installation of curated museum quality art collection throughout the building’s public spaces
- Elevated 12th level amenities resort deck loaded with a dramatic zero-entry heated saline swimming pool, outdoor spa, pool-side cabanas, summer kitchen area and beautifully landscaped sun terrace
- Glamorously designed Grand Salon, set as the ideal location for both intimate gatherings and grand celebrations
- Luxurious Clubroom with bar and billiards, catering kitchen, and multimedia facilities
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center curated by Altitude Fitness with cardio theater, spinning room, yoga and meditation rooms, all overlooking the pool deck resort area
- Hammam spa with men’s and women’s steam and sauna facilities, luxurious treatment rooms and spa shop
- Private screening room with cutting-edge audiovisual equipment and theater-style seating
- Game room with multimedia facilities and children’s playroom
- Business Center with conference facilities and private work spaces
- Gourmet market
- Wine Cellar and Tasting Room
- State-of-the-art Chef’s Kitchen and Private Dining room
- Pet friendly community with Pet Spa, Grooming and Walk Service
- Hair Salon & Barber Station
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- Planned 10,000 square feet signature waterfront restaurant
- Private marina with:
- 300 linear feet dockage
- Resident yacht for on-demand reservation services
- Private water taxi
- Beach club membership to 1 Hotel South Beach with privileges such as complimentary valet and beach chairs with umbrella and towel service
- Open-concept, flow-through contemporary floor plans featuring one, two, three, and four-bedroom residences and penthouses, all offered with a selection of exquisite decorator finishes and ready for immediate occupancy
- Private key activated elevator access and entry vestibules in all residences with two elevators opening directly to each residence
- Energy-efficient, tinted, impact-resistant floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, the Miami River and the Miami city lights and skyline from every residence
- Expansive eight-foot-deep private terraces accessible from the living and master bedroom areas of every residence, and wrap around terraces at corner units, with glass railings for unobstructed views
- Generous smooth-finish ten-foot high ceilings in typical floors soaring to eleven and twelve feet in penthouse level
- Gourmet kitchens with open-concept design to the great room with generous islands and breakfast bar featuring custom Italian cabinetry by Meyer Davis Studio with a selection of finishes and choices of stone countertops and full backsplashes
- Top of the line kitchen appliances including; Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer with internal chilled water dispenser and ice-maker, Sub-Zero wine storage, Wolf induction cooktop, Wolf M-series contemporary oven and steam oven, Cove dishwasher with cabinetry integrated paneling, and concealed variable speed range hood
- Individually controlled, high-efficiency central air conditioning and heating systems with linear diffuser vents in main areas for seamless interior design
- A state-of-the-art living environment that is dedicated to the wellness of our residents, that include purified air and water, enhanced sleep, and restorative light
- Generous master bathrooms featuring stand-alone bathtubs and frameless glass-enclosed rain showers, separate room with water closet, premium Italian cabinetry, imported stone vanity tops with double lavatories and decorator mirrors
- Spacious ‘his and hers’ walk-in wardrobes fitted with Italian cabinetry in every residence master bedroom
- Solid core wood interior doors for enhanced sound proofing and energy efficiency
- Laundry rooms with large capacity washer and dryer, and utility sink and storage cabinetry in most residences
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- Advanced technology “smart building” pre-wired for Wi-Fi high-speed internet, data/voice, and cable satellite video
- Interface technology for building services such as concierge, valet, security, and in-home services such as audio, video, lighting, window treatments, internet and satellite
- Highly attentive concierge, with convenient mail and receiving desk, lifestyle and property management
- Luxury house car limousine service for convenient transport within a three-mile radius
- 24-hour complimentary valet and optional self-parking in assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access
- Custom Scenting that captures the essence and energy of Miami
- Residential oversight including pet care, plant care, and away from home maintenance
- 24 hour room service
- IT consultation services and technical support
- Business support services
- Courier, parcel and postal service
- Newspaper and magazine delivery to door
- Child care services
- Fresh flower service
- Personal shopping and delivery including grocery and pharmacy
- Special personal shopping privileges from Baccarat Preferred Partners
Unit Breakdown: There will be 360 residences comprised of:
- 324 flow-through tower residences starting at the 15th level
- 8 dazzling penthouse residences at the top three floors with spectacular views of Biscayne Bay, the Miami River, and the Miami skyline.
- 28 flats and duplexes fronting the Miami River and the waterfront promenade
Price Ranges (subject to change without prior notice)
- 1 Bedroom/2 Baths (05 Line) 1,336 interior square feet/204 exterior square feet, East view, from $1.37 million
- 2 Bedroom/3 Baths (04 line) 1,784 interior square feet/234 exterior square feet, East & West views, from $1.7 million
- 2 Bedroom/2.5 Baths (03 line) 1,865 interior square feet/292 exterior square feet, East & West views, from $1.8 million
- 2 Bedroom/3 Baths (02 line) 1,916 interior square feet/273 exterior square feet, East & West views, from $1.9 million
- 3 Bedroom/3.5 Bath (06 line) 2,082 interior square feet/580 exterior square feet, East & West views, from $2 million
- 4 Bedroom/4.5 Bath (01 line) 3,029 interior square feet/625 exterior square feet, North, East & West views, from $3.8 million
- 10% of the purchase price is due at contract
- 10% due 60 days after Contract
- 10% at Groundbreaking
- 10% at top off
- 60% at closing
- Groundbreaking – 1st quarter 2022
- 12th floor amenity pool deck – Spring 2023
- 75th floor tower top off – Fall 2024
- Completion – Fall 2025
Parking and Storage: In addition to 24-hour valet, owners will have optional self-parking in assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage. There will also be electric vehicle charging stations, air-conditioned storage rooms and bicycle storage spaces.
Location: Baccarat will be perfectly positioned at the entrance of Brickell Avenue, where the Miami River meets Biscayne Bay. It’s close to the financial district, high-end shopping, top restaurants, cultural hot spots, and exciting nightlife. Additionally, it is just one block away is Brickell City Centre, an all-day all-night lifestyle destination, aptly named the Manhattan of the South.
Developer: Related Group
Established in 1979, Related Group is Florida’s leading developer of sophisticated metropolitan living and one of the country’s largest real estate conglomerates. The privately held company has built, rehabilitated and managed over 100,000 condominium, rental and commercial units. Related Group has earned international status for its visionary designs and development of extraordinary luxury properties, including One Park Grove, Apogee and Residences by Armani Casa, among others.
Brand & Management: Baccarat Hotels & Residences/SH Hotels & Resorts
SH Hotels & Resorts, an affiliate of global private investment firm Starwood Capital Group, is a hotel brand management company that operates 1 Hotels, a nature-inspired lifestyle brand, and Baccarat Hotels & Residences, a luxury brand that made its debut in March 2015 with the opening of its flagship property in New York, with projects under development in Macau, Bordeaux, Doha, Florence and Saudi Arabia.
Extraordinary architectural design by Miami-based international firm Arquitectonica, preeminent designer of South Florida’s most distinctive high-rises.
Interior Designer: Meyer Davis Studio
Bespoke interiors by New York City-based Meyer Davis Studio, a globally recognized design boutique specializing in residential, hospitality, and retail, whose celebrated projects include One Park Grove, 1 Hotel South Beach, One Manhattan Square, and Four Seasons Astir Palace.
Landscape Architect: Enzo Enea
Renowned Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea of Zurich-based Enea Garden, is one of the leading landscape architects in the world. A hallmark of Enzo Enea’s work is the fusion of indoor and outdoor spaces, the creative intertwining of the soul of the residence with its surroundings.
Contact me for additional information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty