555 North Miami Avenue
Okan Tower’s design is truly unique in that the gracefully curved crown and rippled glass façade was inspired by the subtle beauty of a tulip blossom, in a nod to the national flower of Turkey, where the developer is based.
Okan Tower will be a five-star, Hilton-branded hotel and condo tower featuring Class A office space. At 70 stories, it will be one of Miami’s tallest skyscrapers.
Okan Tower will be a mixed-use building consisting of:
- 316 hotel suites by Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- 236 condo-hotel residences starting on the 36th floor
- 163 Sky Residences with 1 to 3 bedrooms above the 51st floor
- 4 premium penthouse residences with 15 ft. ceilings
- 64,000 sq. ft. of Class A office space
Hotel Features and Amenities:
Three levels of amenity and entertainment located on floors 27th, 28th and 30th offering:
- State-of-the-art fitness center and training facilities
- Outdoor pool, located on the 27th floor, with indoor and outdoor lounges and private cabanas
- Signature wellness spa offering innovative and restorative treatments inspired by Turkish traditions, featuring a marble Hamman
- Gourmet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus grab-and-go café and multiple bars
- Conference, event and meeting rooms
- Over 4,500 square feet of ballroom space available, including full catering and kitchen facility
- Dedicated, separate high-speed elevators for Sky Residence owners, and hotel/Condo-Hotel guests
Hotel Services by Hilton Hotels:
- 29th floor arrival lobby and front desk reception
- 24-hour Hilton concierge
- 24-hour security
- Valet parking
- In-room private dining
- In-room spa treatments
- Professional housekeeping services
- On-site laundry and dry cleaning
- Dedicated maintenance and engineering staff
- Access to personal trainers and fitness specialists
- Lifestyle concierge services, including transportation arrangements, car services, dinner reservations, concert tickets, pet-services
Sky Residences Features:
The Sky Residences start on the 51st floor and will include finished condominiums ranging from one to three-bedrooms, plus a den – with floor plans ranging from 695 to 2,075 square feet. Two floors of duplex-style penthouses will feature expansive layouts starting from 1,875 to over 2,040 square feet.
Sky Residence buyers will be treated to an exclusive list of amenities including a ground floor arrival entrance with dedicated 24-hour reception and concierge, a 70th floor rooftop pool and sky deck with outdoor lounge area and private cabanas offering bay and city views, and an additional 12th floor lap pool with clubroom and indoor and outdoor lounges. Residents will also have access to a state-of-the-art fitness center with a yoga studio, Peloton bikes and interactive fitness MIRROR, a dedicated wellness spa with sauna, steam and treatment rooms, cutting-edge technology theater, as well as wine cellar and owner’s lounge.
Condo-Hotel Residences by Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The condo hotel residences begin on the 36th floor up to the 50th floor and will be delivered turn-key, ready for occupancy. Units come in studios to two-bedrooms, and range between 445 to 1,250 square feet. Units will not be sold furnished and furniture packages can be purchased from the developer.
Okan Tower Pricing (subject to change without prior notice):
Condo Hotel Units:
- Studio, 445-465 square feet, South exposure, from $398,000-$425,000
- 1 Bedroom, 665-915 square feet, SE Corner, N & NE views, from $561,000-$873,000
- 1 Bedroom + Den, 1,045 square feet, East views, from $850,000
- 2 Bedrooms, 1,055-1,250 square feet, South and North views, from $881,000-$916,000
- 1 Bedroom, 695-915 square feet, North & South views, $619,000-$674,000
- 2 Bedroom, 1,060-1,300 square feet, SE & SW Corners, North & South exposure, $897,000-$1,096,000
- 3 Bedrooms, 1,700-2,190 square feet, SE Corner exposure, from $2,100,000
- 3 Bedrooms + Den, 1,955-2,075 square feet, NE Corner exposure, from $1,859,000
Monthly Maintenance Fee: Monthly maintenance is expected to be $.99 per sq. ft., and covers building security, building insurance and general maintenance, electric, water, sewer, garbage, cable, Wi-Fi, full use of all amenities, valet parking and 24-hour security.
- 20% of the purchase price is due at contract
- 10% is due at ground break
- 10% will be due when construction reaches the 12th floor
- 10% at top off
- 50% will be due at closing
Living Restrictions: Owners use of their condo hotel unit will be restricted to a maximum of 180 days a year. They will have an opportunity to participate in a rental program, details to be provided at a later time.
Construction Schedule: Construction is expected to begin in summer 2022 and to be completed summer 2026.
Developer: Founded in 1972, Okan Group is Turkey’s leading, innovative enterprise. Boasting international experience and advanced technology, the company began in the industrial arena and has since expanded to a real estate focus, with its first U.S. development in Downtown Miami, Okan Tower. Its investments in the Turkic Republics, primarily Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan, as well as around the world, have earned Okan Group a deep-rooted reputation in the construction, banking, textile, production and tourism industries, among others. Continuously engaging in quality research and identifying growth opportunities, the company’s global footprint has resulted in nearly 40 projects that service the community through technological, economic and cultural advancement.
Architect: Behar Font & Partners, PA. Behar Font & Partners, P. A. is a professional organization dedicated to the practice of architecture, planning and interior design. Their principals have a combined total of 65 years of architectural experience and have served as architects and designers for a wide variety of project types.
Location: Okan Tower stands in the heart of downtown Miami making it easy to enjoy many of the local cultural offerings from concerts to film festivals and top-notch dining.
Less than 1 mile away:
• FTX Arena
• Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
• Bayfront Park & Amphitheater
• Bayside Marketplace
• Government Center
• History Miami Museum
• Miami-Dade College Wolfson Campus
• Olympia Theater
• Perez Art Museum
• Philip & Patricia Frost Museum of Science
• Brightline at Miami Central
• Museum Park
Under 3 miles away:
• Brickell City Centre
• Jungle Island
• Health District/Civic Center
• Mary Brickell Village
• Miami Children’s Museum
• Miami Design District
• Miami Riverwalk Shops at Midtown Miami
• Port of Miami Cruise Terminals
• Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Under 10 miles Away:
• Bass Museum
• Miami Beach Botanical Garden
• New World Symphony
• South Beach
• Coconut Grove
• Downtown Coral Gables/Miracle Mile
• Key Biscayne
• Miami International Airport (MIA)
• Shops at Merrick Park
• University of Miami
Interested in learning more about Okan Tower Residences? Feel free to contact me for more details.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty