Auberge Beach Residences & Spa
2200 North Ocean Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa will be an ultra luxury development in Ft. Lauderdale. It will occupy 4.6 acres and 450 linear feet on the ocean and will consist of two contemporary light-filled glass towers housing 171 expansive residences, all with private elevator access and each with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway and the city of Fort Lauderdale. The North Tower will house 57 residences and rise 17 stories high while the South Tower will be 20 stories with 114 units.
Internationally recognized architectural firm Nochols, Brosch, Wurst, Wolf & Associates, is the architect for the project and has designed condominium projects for The Related Group and Fortune International Group in the past. Meyer Davis, award-winning New York-based design firm is designing the interior spaces.
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa is being developed in collaboration with The Related Group and Fortune International Group, two of South Florida’s most prolific builders.
The Related Group, established in 1979, is America’s leading developer of residential projects in South Florida with a portfolio of properties worth over $15 billion.
Fortune is a recognized leader in both the development and sales and marketing of South Florida luxury real estate with a portfolio that includes residential, mixed-use, condo-hotel and office-condo projects.
Property and Building Features:
- Exquisite location directly on 450 linear feet of pristine beachfront in Fort Lauderdale
- Iconic architecture by Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates
- Lush landscaped gardens throughout the property
- Elegant public spaces designed by the award-winning firm Meyer Davis Studio
- Museum quality art in common areas, including works by renowned artist Fernando Botero
- Grand porte cochère with stunning water features
- Minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport, luxury shopping, marinas, and much more
Services and Amenities:
- Personalized concierge services to assist residents in accessing the most desirable social experiences and cultural events in Fort Lauderdale and beyond
- 24/7 valet parking and security
- Private beach club with butler services
- Multiple swimming pools with cabanas offering food and beverage services overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Auberge world-class restaurants
- World-class Spa by Auberge offering all-natural beauty and relaxation treatments inspired by the local environment within a tranquil and soothing atmosphere
- Wine Tastings salon featuring Auberge’s Best Napa Valley Selections
- Cigar lounge
- State-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the tropical poolside sanctuary and the Atlantic Ocean
- Club Room including multimedia, billiards, and gaming tables
- Children’s room and Teens’ entertainment room
- Private business center
- Flow-through contemporary floor plans with 9’6” floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular views of the city, Atlantic Ocean, and the Intracoastal Waterway
- Unobstructed northern views from most residences
- Oversized terraces with continuous glass railing and private pools in select residences
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in all residences
- Separate service entrance in select residences
- Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, stone countertops, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, integrated espresso/cappuccino system
- Spacious and tranquil master bathrooms feature contemporary finishes, fixtures, vanities, and deep soaking tub
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Smart-home pre-wired for high-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi technology
Construction is already underway with the north tower expected to be completed in late 2017 and the south in mid-2018.
Residences come in two, three, four and five bedroom floor plans ranging in size from 1,500 sq. ft. to over 5,000 sq. ft. of interior living space. Expansive terraces range from 900 sq. ft. to over 4,000 sq. ft. The two exclusive two-level Penthouse residences will offer almost 5,000 sq. ft. of air conditioning living space and over 3,500 sq. ft. of terraces. Prices start at $1.4 million up to $9.9 million, subject to change without prior notice.
Deposits structure depends on whether one’s purchasing on the north or south tower. On the north tower, units can be acquired with 40% of the purchase price upon signing the purchase agreement. An additional 10% is due at top off, and the balance at closing, estimated to be end of 2017.
For the south tower, residences require 20% deposit at contract signing, 20% at pouring of first floor, estimated in the first quarter 2017, 10% at top off in the third quarter of 2017 and 50% at closing in July 2018.
To explore ownership at this exceptional development, please contact me or feel free to request additional information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty