Veridian Grove Private Estate Homes
8290 SW 120th Street
Miami, FL 33156
Veridian Grove is Miami’s newest and most luxurious community, a gated community of 20 homes nestled into lush tropical surroundings. Each one is collaboratively custom-designed for modern living by renowned architects and interior designers, who incorporate your preferences every step of the way.
Award-winning Sotolongo Salman Henderson Architects imagined the four fully customizable estate homes, which feature optional elevators and rooftops with summer kitchens. TOGU Architecture conceived the homes’ interior design, its expertise in opulent art and furniture curation evident throughout the luxe residences. Lending a finishing touch, serene vistas and flourishing flora come courtesy of award-winning landscape designer Deena Bell of Bell Landscape Architecture, whose selection of native and drought-tolerant species — including fishtail, cabada and coconut palms — creates a verdant backdrop for these breathtaking estate homes.
Veridian Grove is an exclusive and gated community designed to become your private enclave, offering the most luxurious and vibrant lifestyle in Miami. Enjoy the comfort of 24-hour security, doorman services, and a state-of-the-art Wellness Center.
Blending a tranquil, natural landscape with innovative and contemporary designs, Veridian Grove creates a private enclave of 20 unparalleled homes, uniquely designed for modern luxury living by exclusive, internationally-acclaimed architects and interior designers TOGU Architecture.
Each residence sits on over 15,000 square feet of land and is fully customizable in terms of spatial design, materials, and all architectural finishes. The renowned architects of Sotolongo Salman Henderson create a whimsical setting where tropical modern homes are balanced by nature’s peaceful surroundings. Exclusive, serene and enclosed by lush greenery while in a central Miami location, the community intertwines nature with contemporary living. As the area’s only architecturally modern, lavishly amenitized new development, Veridian Grove is a pristinely planned community that makes South Florida living truly ideal.
Its abundant and serene tropical landscape, as well as its close proximity to the bustling charismatic core of Miami, make South Florida a place unlike anywhere else in the word. Veridian Grove sits at the intersection of South Miami and Pinecrest– just minutes
from Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and a short ride to Brickell or Miami Beach.
With multiple premium shopping, dining, and nightlife destinations nearby, including Merrick Park and Brickell City Center, plus easy access to the premier neighboring communities, Veridian Grove combines nature’s lush features with a vibrant lifestyle and active locale.
The Veridian Grove enclave is conveniently located south of Downtown Miami, just south of Miami International Airport and a short drive from the Miami Executive Airport. Nearby
gardens, parks, top-ranked schools and universities plus various entertainment options make Veridian Grove’s coveted location great for families seeking the best quality of life in South Florida. Veridian Grove residents enjoy access to state-of-the-art recreational facilities and beautiful landscapes designed by acclaimed landscape architect Deena Bell, with numerous community parks and gardens just minutes away.
Veridian Grove offers four distinct models from which to choose:
- A, Sequoia House: The Sequoia House draws inspiration from a European courtyard, with living spaces that wrap around the pool featuring a detached gazebo with a summer kitchen and a cabana bath. This home features six bedrooms, six and a half baths, two car garage/staff room under 6,330 interior square footage and 2,177 square feet on the exterior.
- B, Cypress House: The Cypress House is a more formal concept with a double height living room, dedicated formal dining room, and features a separate game room. This home offers six bedrooms, seven and a half baths, three car garage/staff room under 6,191 square feet living area and 2,148 square feet on the exterior.
- C, Palm House: The Palm House’s design captivates immediately with its welcoming entrance, featuring a front courtyard. This concept additionally has a downstairs Master Suite for increased convenience and privacy. Palm House’s floor plan features six bedrooms, seven baths and three car garage/staff room under 6,134 square feet of interior living space and 1,548 square feet on the exterior.
- D, Ivy House: The Ivy House’s grand entrance features a double height great room and wall-to-wall sliding doors that fully open to the pool and rear garden. This home features five bedrooms, eight and a half baths, and a three car garage/staff room under 6,134 square feet of interior living space and 2,031 square feet of exterior space.
- On-site villa offering indoor/outdoor delights for residents
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- 65’ Heated Lap Pool
- Hydrotherapy Hot Tub
- Hamam Steam Room
- Swedish Sauna
- Private Tropical Gardens with Nooks for Socializing
- Smart Building Technology and Green Innovations
- Integrated, High-Speed Wi-Fi throughout Common Areas
- 24-hour Security
- 10.5 Acre Secluded, private gated enclave
- Attended Community
- Digital Concierge that seamlessly integrates with your iPad
- Virtual Doorman
- Estate Manager
- Whimsical, Lush, Tropical Landscaping by Award Winning Designer Deena Bell
- Green and Sustainable Technology
- Pet-Friendly Environment
- Children’s Playground (Access from Wellness Center or from street)
- Uniquely designed for each residence by TOGU Architecture.
- Luxury Bathroom Fixtures
- State-of-the-Art Appliances
- Customizable Smart Technology by Savant controls AC, Sonos sound system, light control, gate camera, alarm and cameras.
- Spacious Open Floor Plans
- Miele Kitchen appliances
Pre-construction prices start at $2.6 million up to $3.127 million. Residences may be reserved with a 10% deposit. An additional 10% will be due once construction of the home begins, and 10% upon finishing the shell of the residence. The final 70% of purchase price will be due upon delivery of the property.
Construction on the Wellness Center is set to begin February 2017. It is estimated that the community will be ready for occupancy in 2018 with each home taking 12-14 months to build.
For additional pricing information, floor plans and to arrange a tour of Veridian Grove, contact:
RE/MAX Advance Realty