The Standard Residences
3100 NE 1st Avenue, Miami FL 33137
The Standard Midtown Miami will be a 12-story residential development with 228 units, featuring studios, one and two bedroom condos ranging from 432 sq. ft. up to 965 sq. ft. These residences have a flexible rental program wherein they can be rented for 30-day minimum.
Standard International, with 16 hotels in the U.S. and around the world, has a waterfront hotel called Standard Spa on the Venetian Islands in Miami Beach. This will be their first residential venture.
- The Standard, Miami’s First true Pied-à-Terre
- 12 floors including 34,000 square feet of amenities and 10,000 square feet of ground floor retail
- High-speed elevators with controlled property access
- Secure neighborhood with unparalleled connectivity to the Design District, Wynwood, Downtown Miami, and the Beaches
- Flexible rental program with 30-day minimum stay, 12 times per year
- High-speed internet and WiFi service throughout the property
Building Amenities and Services:
- The development will feature more than 34,000 square feet of delightfully curated amenities infused with the hospitality of The Standard brand
- Expansive lobby with soaring double-height ceilings and thoughtfully customized social spaces including The Standard Café
- Pet friendly community with grooming spa
- Tropically landscaped, resort-style rooftop deck featuring a 60-foot-long swimming
- pool, whirlpool spa and outdoor rain showers
- Global-inspired rooftop restaurant and bar with poolside service and on-demand delivery to residences
- High-definition private screening room with cutting-edge audiovisual equipment
- Vibrant social floor with spacious lounge, karaoke bar and gourmet kitchen all overlooking the pickleball court, set as the ideal location for any celebration or gathering
- Sweat floor with state-of-the-art, fully equipped fitness center, outdoor yoga terrace, indoor yoga and meditation studio, infrared saunas, and pickleball court
- Work floor with coworking spaces, four zoom rooms and private boardroom with high-speed internet
- Bicycle storage spaces
- 24-hour attended lobby and concierge services
- On-demand housekeeping, grocery provisioning services, dry cleaning, shoeshine and tailoring
- Private, secure, and air-conditioned storage rooms available to all residents for purchase
- Climate-controlled package and mail room
- 24-hour security systems, high speed elevators and controlled property access
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- A collection of refined studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom + den, and two-bedroom pieds-á-terre
- Custom finishes designed by Urban Robot elevate the human experience and provide a sense of place
- Gracious open floor plans and nine-foot ceilings invite natural light through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Contemporary, open-concept kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances are both sleek and functional
- Premium wood-inspired flooring throughout offers timeless sophistication
- Custom bathrooms feature coveted double vanities and dual shower heads; all accented by chic brass fixtures
- High-efficiency washer and dryer
- Private, outdoor terraces in select residences seamlessly connect with the vibrant energy of Midtown Miami
Unit Pricing and Sizes: (Pricing subject to change without advanced notice)
- 104 Studios / 1-Bath from 432 to 535 square feet Starting in the high-$300’s
- 70 1-Bedroom / 1-Bath from 587 to 817 square feet Starting in the mid-$500s
- 34 1-Bedroom + Den / 2-Baths from 786 to 965 square feet Starting in the high-$600s
- 20 2-Bedrooms / 2-Baths from 785 to 965 square feet Starting in the high-$700s
- 10% at Reservation (Immediately)
- 10% at Contract (est. March 2022)
- 10% at Groundbreaking (est. Summer 2022)
- 10% Six Months After Groundbreaking (Winter 2022/23)
- 10% at Top Off (2023)
- 50% balance due at closing
Walk, walk, walk everywhere…in high heels, trainers, or suits. Surrounded by residential buildings and bustling sidewalks 24/7
The Standard Residences Midtown Miami is steps from everything, located in the center of it all. Inspired by New York’s Soho district, Midtown’s bustling sidewalks and electric 24/7 atmosphere is at the heart of Miami’s explosive growth. Midtown is Miami’s most pedestrian-friendly neighborhood, connected to the Design District on the North and Wynwood to the South. Walk downstairs for a bite at Sugarcane, shop at Trader Joe’s, or stop by the new Whole Foods on 29th and Biscayne. The project celebrates Midtown’s urban culture with a 4,000 square-foot lobby alongside 10,000 square feet of active ground floor retail.
Developer: Rosso Development
Rosso Development is a fully integrated development firm with expertise in virtually every aspect of the industry including construction, project financing, land acquisition and sales and marketing. Established in 2020, Rosso Development focuses on high-end boutique properties under the leadership of Carlos Rosso, an industry visionary who has been a driving force behind some of the most prominent development opportunities in South Florida for more than two decades. Rosso served as the longtime president of the condo division at one of Florida’s leading development groups and earned domestic and international status for his part in delivering well over 16,000 units across some of the most iconic projects throughout South Florida, including ARMANI/CASA designed by César Pelli, Hyde Beach House and Park Grove by OMA/Rem Koolhaas. Rosso and the Rosso Development team are set to oversee multiple upcoming awe-inspiring projects in key markets in South Florida and Latin America.
Developer: Midtown Development
Founded in 2009, Midtown Development is a real estate investment firm specializing in community-focused developments, with ongoing projects in major metro areas throughout Florida. These include a 22-acre, mixed-use neighborhood in downtown Orlando and the cornerstone Miami neighborhood, Midtown Miami. Following the acquisition of a site, Midtown pursues one of two routes: development, or creation of joint-ventures with preferred partners for development. In both cases, Midtown assumes an active role in curating the community, building neighborhoods—or enabling others to build them—in line with a vision for walkable, connected districts that raise the value of the entire area while unlocking business opportunities.
With offices in Miami, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Manila, Lima and Sao Paulo, Arquitectonica is a major presence on the international stage. From its inception in 1977, the firm received almost instant attention and acclaim from critics and the public alike, due to a bold modernism that was immediately identified with a renaissance in Miami’s urban landscape. Led by Principals Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear, Arquitectonica continues to push the limits of design with its innovative use of materials, geometry, pattern and color to introduce a new brand of humanistic modern design to the world.
Arquitectonica has received hundreds of design awards and its groundbreaking work has been the subject of exhibitions at numerous museums and institutions. Arquitectonica is known as one of the pioneers of globalization in the architecture profession. Today its practice spans the world, with projects in fifty-nine countries on five continents.
Interior Design: Urban Robot
Urban Robot is full service design collective located in Miami Beach, specializing in architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and urban design. The team works collaboratively to develop a multidisciplinary approach to all projects to bring about a unique vision and create experiences that are meaningful, memorable, and functional. Whether a dynamic food hall, mixed-use complex, a boutique hotel, precious natural resource, or a brand identity – Urban Robot strives to elevate the human experience. The firm draws upon on its team’s diverse design backgrounds to bring about singular narratives that are true to concept and tailored to each project. They endeavor to tell stories by making places. While Urban Robot Associates’ main practice is in Florida; it is also licensed in New York and Massachusetts and works internationally.
Interested in becoming an owner at The Standard Residences? Contact me for more details.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty