Una Residences will consist of only 135 condos in a 47-story luxury tower. Each unit will feature a private elevator entry, ranging in size from 1,100 to 4,786 square feet. Located in South Brickell, Una will be the first waterfront boutique building to be built in the neighborhood since 2004.
Una takes its inspiration from the elegant shapes and materials of classic yacht design. Instantly recognizable by the sweeping curve of its dramatic silhouette, the building’s glass surface brilliantly reflects the dazzling sunlight, while the floor-to-ceiling windows take advantage of a coveted setting on Biscayne Bay. From a distance, the iconic tower is recognizable by the smooth, light-metallic surface and striking silhouette that recalls the natural shape of a wave.
Una’s setting in the scenic Brickell waterfront area takes advantage of the natural beauty of South Florida as well as all the conveniences of Miami. Direct waterfront access, walking paths, public parks, and bike routes make it easy to engage with the brilliant landscapes all around. A peaceful, idyllic residential neighborhood with a wealth of dining, cultural, and retail destinations, plus plenty of options for running, cycling, and boating, all just steps from Una’s front door.
Designed by Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture, Una is being developed by OKO Group, in partnership with Cain International.
Una Residences will feature:
- Unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and the city skyline
- High efficiency and noise reducing floor to ceiling exterior glass
- Three levels of underground parking
- Three swimming pools including lap pool, family pool , and bayside pool and a Jacuzzi
- Kid’s splash-pad area & kid’s room
- Entire fourth floor dedicated to health and fitness curated by the AMAN group including yoga and personal training areas, his and hers dressing rooms, saunas, steam rooms and in door and outdoor massage treatment rooms
- Movie theater
- Catering kitchen and private dining room
- Indoor and outdoor owner’s lounge
- Private marina with boat slips for sale
- Exclusive access to the Grand Bay Club in Key Biscayne
- White glove services
- Baywalk access
Residential features include:
- Private elevators and elevator entries into each residence
- Expansive 10-foot wide terraces with effortless lift and glide floor-to ceiling doors and glass balcony railings
- At least 10’8″ ceiling heights
- Chef’s kitchen with Gaggenau ovens, electric induction cooktops, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerators/freezers
- The master suites comes with separate his and hers closet and bathrooms
- Utility room with full-sized washer and dryer
- Flow-through residences with east-to-west ocean and city exposures on the top floors.
- Two Penthouses, each with a private pool and 11’7″ to 12’4″ ceiling
Construction is expected in mid-2020 and completion by targeted to be completed by end of 2022.
Residences may be secured with 20% of the purchase price at contract.
An additional 10% will be required at ground break. 10% once construction reaches the 25th floor and 10% at top off. The final 50% will be due upon completion in late 2022.
Residences start from $2 million.
Click here for an e-brochure about Una Residences and contact me for specific pricing and floor plans.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty