3161 Center Street, Miami, FL 33133
GlassHaus in the Grove will be a boutique development with just 23 residences spread among four floors, located just two blocks from the bay in Miami’s legendary Bayshore Village. There will also be three residences on the ground floor that will enjoy the ambiance of garden living with shaded trees and large outdoor terraces.
- Bauhaus-inspired design by award-winning European architect and interior designer, Varabyeu Partners
- Views of Biscayne Bay, Coconut Grove, and Downtown Miami skyline
- Contemporary lobby with 14-foot ceiling
- FOB-controlled access to building and common areas with state-of-the-art video system monitoring
- Secured underground parking with assigned parking, and 10 dedicated electric car spaces with individual charging station connection
- Pet-friendly building
Amenities & Services:
- Attended front desk lobby with security system and controlled access
- Resort style Rooftop Pool & Poolside Cabanas for residents’ use
- Rooftop summer kitchen, alfresco dining area and lounge
- Fitness center adjacent to Zen garden
- Electric bicycles for owners’ use
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- 11-foot finished ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Kitchens with Italkraft® cabinetry and stone countertops
- Kitchen appliance package including panelized refrigerator, wall oven, cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
- Duravit® bathroom fixtures
- Energy Star stacking washer and dryer
- Master suites with separate “his” and “hers” closets
- Pet-friendly building
- Choice of porcelain, wood or tile flooring throughout interior
- White lacquered cabinets with marble countertops
- Italkraft® closet systems
- Automated and manual window roller shade package for bedrooms and living areas
- Home atomization standard features upgrade, including Nest® Thermostats Wi-Fi controlled system
- Lighting package
- In-unit private security system with Smart Phone capabilities
- Built-in media package with fiber optic wiring
Residences come in one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans and range from 1,080 sq. ft. up to 2,380 sq. ft. Prices start at just under $600,000 and go up to $1.3 million.
To secure a unit, the following deposit is required:
- 20% of the purchase price will be due at signing of a contract
- 20% of the purchase price will be due at the commencement of construction
- 10% of the purchase price will be due at building top off
- 50% balance will be due at closing
Delivery is expected in 2020.
Monthly maintenance fee is estimated to be $.62 per square feet.
Click here for an e-brochure about GlassHaus and contact me for specific pricing and floor plans.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty